In today's episode, I welcome back on Sukh Sidhu from Online Fitness Business. Sukh was on for number 112 in June 2018. In today's show, we cover the realities of running a business, challenges with setting and keeping the momentum of online personal training, where most trainers are going wrong when they enter the online PT and Sukh's new venture called Open Coach.
- [01.01] - why the realities of being an entrepreneur are much harder than is often perceived
- [07.48] - how to decide if the path you're on is right for you?
- [10.53] - why networking is an underrated part of running a business
- [16.10] - how he's feeling about the online personal training space
- [21.22] - going fully online and then missing in-person PT?
- [22.51] - why it's so hard to develop any momentum with the number of clients you have for online training
- [25.48] - what metrics to start tracking
- [27.00] - why to track retention rates and how to improve those numbers
- [27.49] - is it a different type of lead for online vs in-person?
- [30.38] - misconceptions about online training
- [33.11] - what people do wrong when they are trying to get clients online
- [40.23] - why it is worth working with an online coach yourself if you're thinking of getting into online PT
- [41.08] - what Sukh's latest project open coach is and how it'll help personal trainers
Find More About Sukh:
Find Out More About LTB: