In this episode, I welcome on Michael Keeler from Business for Unicorns and Mark Fisher Fitness.
- Michael's journey to starting MFF.
- Biggest customer service lessons learnt from working in the Four Seasons Hotel.
- What is good customer service?
- How do you not get frustrated with people in a customer service setting?
- Is the customer always right?
- What can we do better as personal trainers when it comes to customer service?
- How do we not become interrogators with asking too many questions?
- How do we get better at speaking to our potential clients?
- How are they managing 1,000 MFF members? How have they kept things personable?