In today's episode, we welcome on Dr Yuping Liu Thompkins. Yuping Liu-Thompkins, Ph.D. is Professor of Marketing & Director of Customer Analytics and Strategy Collaboratory at Old Dominion University. Dr. Yuping Liu-Thompkins is an expert on building customer loyalty and habit through effective marketing programs.
- What changes has Dr. Yuping seen in the 20+ years she's been studying marketing?
- Whether or not it is harder for small-to-medium businesses to get a share of the marketplace nowadays?
- If she feels offline marketing still has a big part to play.
- How to build customer habit early on in a new customers journey.
- The difference between customer loyalty and customer habit.
- Companies who are leading the way with customer loyalty.
- How to effectively use loyalty programs.