"Use 90% of your time making your strengths stronger and 10% of your time neutralising your weaknesses"
Great to welcome Krista back on to the show. Her previous episodes have been incredibly popular and I've spoken numerous times about how much she's taught me, especially from a coaching standpoint. Loads of cool topics covered in this episode!
- How she structures and sets up her day.
- Why self-care is such an important value to Krista and to Precision Nutrition.
- How the meaning of self-care has changed over the course of her career.
- How she has managed a huge recent life change.
- How to embrace the uncertainty that life sometimes brings.
- How much of her own life she reveals to her clients.
- How to use strategic self-disclosure to improve connection.
- Why it's fantastic that so many new coaches are coming into the industry having been in other careers.
- Why it's so important to go and get other experiences as a coach.
- What she would tell herself if she could go back to day one of being a coach about understanding how to figure whom you enjoy training.
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Pema Chodron's work
- The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte