In today's episode, I welcome back on Jason Leenaarts. Jason was a previous guest back in Nov 2018 on episode 142. He's a husband, father, gym owner, podcast host and one of the most genuine guys I know. In this episode, we discuss his new book called "a revolution a day", how he processes losing clients and why it is well worth your time as a personal trainer to post on social media about your clients.
- [02.15] - How does Jason feel about being a personal trainer now he's been in the industry over 15 years?
- [04.19] - Where does he see his facility going in future?
- [8.24] - What he tends to see over the Christmas period in terms of retention and growth?
- [13.54] - Has he got better at dealing with client loss as the years have gone on?
- [21.09] - Why you need to find ambassadors for your business to increase word of mouth
- [26.39] - How he asks clients if it's ok to post on social media about them
- [33.39] - Why he rarely posts about himself but spends a lot of time posting about his clients
- [35.09] - Do any of his clients ever get jealous about being posted less often?
- [39.54] - Jason's new book
- [47.34] - What he wishes the fitness industry would do a better job of
Find More About Jason:
Find Out More About LTB: