In this episode, we welcome on Brad Dieter from Science Driven Nutrition and Eat to Perform. We cover a whole host of cool topics including:
- What does eat to perform do?
- What has he found through working with so many people?
- How can we go about increasing our client's energy expenditure?
- Are our clients really busy as are saying they are?
- What has he learnt being on both sides of the coin (practical & research)?
- Is there anything he thinks PT's could do better when it comes to putting across the research?
- What would he look for in a nutrition coach?
- Some of the myths of a high-fat diet?
- How would he educate a client who believes something like a high-fat diet can cure cancer?