"Having some kind of success early on in the client process can be a predictor of long-term success"
Was a pleasure to welcome on Sigma Nutrition Radio host, Danny Lennon back on to the show. We covered what makes an effective coach in depth plus:
- His recent public speaking appearances and how he feels they have gone.
- What’s getting him excited that he’s working on and researching.
- What he thinks makes an effective coach.
- Traits of an effective coach.
- Why explaining to your clients about things like protein timing may not actually be helping them.
- Why saying less than you think you should in a coaching setting may actually be more effective than saying more.
- What to do if a client comes to you and says they would like to try something that you don’t agree with.