Cameron Cummings works in a Pure Gym and supports and advises the commercial gym trainers of LTB. In the past week, as with most of the world, the UK has gone on lockdown and he's had to go fully online. We discuss how he's done this, how he's managed losing clients, what his plans are for the long-term and some marketing approaches.
- [03.18] - How he's dealt with what the coronavirus has done to his business
- [07.32] - How many clients he's lost since having to go online
- [09.01] - How receptive his client base has been to going online
- [16.35] - Why you should plan for 12 months rather than just a few
- [22.00] - How to start approaching marketing during this time
Find Out More About LTB: