Gregg Slater is Lift The Bar's Head of Education. Gregg comes on to talk about creating effective home workouts, what equipment you need to create home workouts, what some blocks of training may look like for home training and much more.
If you'd like to gain access to the units that Gregg mentions that will help you create solid home training programmes, head to liftthebar.com and sign up for our two-week free trial! Current members can find them in the Facebook group under units and on the members site under browse member content > coronavirus.
- [01.58] - How is how own training is going just now?
- [02.58] - What equipment you need to create effective home workouts?
- [08.03] - The difference between online and remote personal training
- [10.34] - How and why to coach intentionality with clients when doing an exercise
- [12.28] - Why to use analogies when coaching
- [15.03] - Why you want your home workouts to look and feel similar to your PT sessions
- [18.03] - What a sample home workout could look like
- [22.18] - Creating blocks of training for home workouts