In this episode, we welcome on Brad Dieter from Science Driven Nutrition and Eat to Perform. We cover a whole host of cool topics including:
In this episode, we welcome on Michael Goulden from Integra Education.
In this quick minisode, I got into 5 different things I've changed my mind in the last 12-18 months.
1. Low calorie/ aggressive dieting
2. Kindles & audiobooks + finishing books
3. Having an avatar
4. How hard it is for me to actually take information in
5. The feeling of overwhelm
"Having some kind of success early on in the client process can be a predictor of long-term success"
Was a pleasure to welcome on Sigma Nutrition Radio host, Danny Lennon back on to the show. We covered what makes an effective coach in depth plus:
- His recent public speaking appearances and how he feels they have gone.
- What’s getting him excited that he’s working on and researching.
- What he thinks makes an effective coach.
- Traits of an effective coach.
- Why explaining to your clients about things like protein timing may not actually be helping them.
- Why saying less than you think you should in a coaching setting may actually be more effective than saying more.
- What to do if a client comes to you and says they would like to try something that you don’t agree with.
Was great to welcome on the LTB gyms newest coach, Grace Hall, to the podcast. We asked Grace to come on as she’s come from being a member of the gym to now being a coach and we wanted to find out more about what that transition has been like, but it was also cool to hear about her previous careers and how these have helped her integrate into the world of coaching.
We go pretty deep into the reasons Grace joined the LTB gym, why she’s stuck around, what it’s been like moving from member to coach, what she is finding hardest since starting as a coach and what’s helping her progress.
"Hire for personality, train for skill"
In today's show, we welcome on Jodi Rumack of jodirumack.com. We discuss:
- Productivity - where to start?
- How to decide on the goals you want to achieve?
- How to actually go about executing things?
- How to manoeuvre clients into particular times?
- Why is it important to have tracking systems in place for lead gen?
- How can we increase the number of people who show up to a consultation?
- How to go about hiring your first staff member?
Link to Jodi's site and the article she mentioned early on - https://jodirumack.com/what-to-focus-on/