In today's show, I welcome on Ross Stewart from Improve Glasgow to talk about his recent expansion to a bigger facility, how he's achieved consistent growth, important KPIs to track and some book recommendations. Ross has been on three times before (7,23,80) and is someone I always enjoy talking to. He started off running bootcamps in Glasgow before building a multiple trainer business in a commercial gym before now owning a near 200 member facility.
- [2.22] - How Ross has consistently grown and improved his business over the last 10 years?
- [5.07] - How much of his success he puts down to the initial "grinding stage" he had?
- [7.15] - Where his desire to grow a business comes from?
- [18.37] - How many members is his gym working with now?
- [20.57] - How his new facility is going
- [22.32] - How he uses he uses his data from his key performance indicators (KPI) to make decisions
- [30.52] - Leads, conversions to memberships numbers
- [32.59] - Why he's put so much time into getting to seminars, meet-ups and building relationships with other trainers and business owners
- [37.22] - What his current marketing campaign looks like
- [40.52] - If he would recommend PTs do more offline based marketing?
- [46.22] - Reactivating lapsed members
- [48.43] - Book recommendations
Find More About Ross:
Find Out More About LTB: