In this episode, Stuart welcomes on Nick Winkelman from the IRFU.
- How Nick has found the process of writing his book
- What he's learnt that has surprised him since starting to write the book
- How we can use what Nick has learnt about attention to teach our clients better.
- How to create effective analogies.
- How he's got his understanding of coaching science to where it is now.
- How he's combatted becoming overwhelmed by how much there is to learn when you're starting out.
- How he manages distraction.
- Recommended books & courses.
- What's exciting him about the fitness industry right now.
- What 1-3 skillsets does he think personal trainers should work on.